One person shot at Family Dollar near 43rd and Oklahoma
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Milwaukee police were on the scene of a shooting Tuesday, August 6th at the Family Dollar store near 43rd and Oklahoma.
Police say one person, a 44-year-old man was shot, and was taken to the hospital. That man is said to have suffered life-threatening injuries.
Police say there was a robbery at the store on Tuesday that led to the shooting.
The victim was in surgery on Tuesday night.
No additional details have yet been released — including whether the shooting occurred Police say this investigation is ongoing regarding the suspect and a possible vehicle involved.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father