CAPTURED: Hunt is on for Oscar Suarez, one of Wisconsin’s Most Wanted
RACINE (WITI) — U.S. Marshals are looking for 34-year-old Oscar Suarez. Their search has taken about four years, and leads have dried up. As a result law enforcement is hoping a viewer can make the difference.
Back in 2009, Suarez was indicted on cocaine charges. But when federal agents went to go get him in his Racine home, the accused dealer vanished.
Suarez also has ties to Milwaukee’s south side, and the U.S. Marshals believe if he’s not in the state, the information to catch him is here.
If you know where he may be hiding, law enforcement wants to hear from you at 414-297-3707.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City