FOX6 rides along as Milwaukee police crack down on prostitution
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Police are working to crack down on prostitution in the City of Milwaukee, using an undercover sting operation to arrest prostitutes and then men who use them.
The department’s Anti-Prostitution Unit is made up of just two officers. They say prostitution is a city-wide and complex problem.
On Thursday, September 12th, FOX6′s Ben Handelman was invited to ride along with the officers as they worked undercover to shut down the sex trade on Milwaukee’s south side.
Click the video above to watch the officers in action.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!