Teen faces 10 charges in connection with alleged sexual assault
RACINE (WITI) — 17-year-old Alejandro Sanchez-Morales of Racine faces 10 charges in connection with the alleged sexual assault of a 16-year-old girl.
Sanchez-Morales faces the following charges:
- Five counts of possession of child pornography (repeater)
- Two counts of second degree sexual assault (repeater)
- One count of second degree sexual assault (as party to a crime, repeater, use of a dangerous weapon)
- Second degree sexual assault (as party to a crime, repeater, use of a dangerous weapon)
- First degree recklessly endangering safety (as party to a crime, repeater, use of a dangerous weapon)
- possession of a firearm by a felon
A criminal complaint in the case says a 16-year-old girl was at a residence with Sanchez-Morales and another man. The girl told officials she remembered being on the balcony of the residence, and remembered nothing else until she woke up at the hospital.
The complaint says the girl was drinking, and was so intoxicated, she passed out.
Officials confiscated the cell phone belonging to Sanchez-Morales and discovered several videos on the phone that narrate the events that occurred on September 6th of 2013.
According to the complaint, in the videos, the girl is seen incoherent, and at least one of the videos shows Sanchez-Morales sexually assaulting the girl.
The complaint says there was also a gun at the scene.
The criminal complaint says the girl was intoxicated, and unable to give consent.
Sanchez-Morales was previously convicted of Felony Possession with Intent to Deliver THC in July of 2013.