CAPTURED: U.S. Marshals on the hunt for Timothy Torgerson Jr.
WAUKESHA CO. (WITI) — U.S. Marshals were looking for 26-year-old Timothy Torgerson Jr. as part of Wisconsin’s Most Wanted. Police say Torgerson Jr. turned himself in on November 7th.
Back in 2011, the fugitive was accused of a drug charge and carrying a concealed weapon. Investigators say Torgerson was found unconscious in a New Berlin gas station after using heroin.
U.S. Marshals believe he’s a danger to himself and others and hope you’ll help them find him.
If you’ve seen the 26-year-old, you’re asked to call 414-297-3707.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City