Benefit concert to be held for Medical College
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — There’s a great benefit concert happening this weekend that involves a man who wants to give back to the Medical College of Wisconsin — and those who helped during his battle with cancer.
But for David Hartlerode, who will be performing with the KISS Tribute Band Dr. Love, music wasn’t on his mind when he found out about his cancer. A bad toothache originally led him to the dentist to fix what he thought was just a cracked wisdom tooth.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed