Bucks losing streak continues
MILWAUKEE (WITI)– The Bucks pick up their 5th loss in a row and move to 2-7 on the season falling 92-79 to the Oklahoma City Thunder, Saturday night at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
The Bucks fought in the first half; the game was tied at 40 heading into half time.
Buck’s OJ Mayo was strong netting 22 points; Rookie Khris Middleton also put up a decent performance picking up 14 points and 2 rebounds.
Ekpe Udoh only netted 11 but was a monster on the boards. He finished with 11 total rebounds.
Thunder’s Russell Westbrook was the game’s leading scorer with 26 but Kevin Durant was right behind him with 24.
The Bucks will host the Trail Blazer at home on Wednesday, November 20th at 7:00 pm CT.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?