Licensing Committee approves license renewal for Club 618 Live
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — A downtown Milwaukee club under suspension may soon be allowed to reopen.
The city’s Licensing Committee approved a request for a license renewal for Club 618 Live.
The club is currently waiting out a 90-day suspension given to it by the Common Council in November.
Nuisance and safety complaints from nearby businesses and residents led to the suspension.
In the renewal request, the club asked for extended hours and the ability to bring in comedy acts and a battle of the bands.
The full Common Council will now vote on the renewal request.
- 618 Live serving suspension, but will make new requests before committee
- Dispute over 618 Live’s license now revolves around email
- Common Council votes to extend liquor license suspension for 618 Live
- Nightclub 618 Live’s license could be suspended for 30 days
- Milwaukee nightclub at risk of losing license