UW Milwaukee rallies for 83-72 over Northern Iowa
MILWAUKEE — Matt Tiby and Jordan Aaron scored 19 points apiece, and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee turned the game around with a 30-5 run that helped burn Northern Iowa, 83-72 Tuesday night at the U.S. Cellular Arena.
own 42-31, Rob Jeter’s team responded with the next 17 points.
At 8-2, the Panthers have equaled their win total from a season ago.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City