Woman accused of stabbing husband for not bringing home beer
Helen Ann Williams
(CNN) — The following is a story from the bizarre police file! A South Carolina woman is accused of stabbing her husband with a ceramic squirrel for not bringing home beer from the store early Christmas morning.
44-year-old Helen Ann Williams was arrested and charged with criminal domestic violence.
The husband told police he went to the store to get beer, but the store was closed.
The police report says Williams was mad that he did not bring home beer, so she allegedly hit him over the head with the ceramic squirrel and stabbed him in the chest with it.
Police say Williams told them her husband fell and cut himself.
He was taken to the hospital, while she was taken to the County Jail, held on $10,000 bond.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee