Woman accused of providing heroin that led to man’s death
OZAUKEE CO. (WITI) — The Ozaukee County District Attorney’s Office charged 33-year-old Kirsten Nadolski on Thursday, January 23rd with first-degree reckless homicide.
Nadolski is alleged to have provided heroin that led to the death of 31-year-old Joel Rebarchik of Grafton.
The Ozaukee County Drug Task Force and detectives from the Sheriff’s Department were requested to investigate the death of Rebarchik on Sunday, January 19th. The initial examination determined it was likely Rebarchik died of a heroin overdose.
Nadolski was expected to appear in an Ozaukee County court on Thursday afternoon.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father