Former Mukwonago officer arrested, suspected of bank robbery
MUKWONAGO (WITI) — Former Mukwonago police officer, 44-year-old Alvin Brook, was arrested on Wednesday, January 22nd and charged with armed bank robbery.
The arrest was in connection with the June 15th, 2010 armed robbery of M&I Bank at 730 Fox St. in Mukwonago.
After determining that a former employee of the Mukwonago Police Department was a suspect in the robbery, officials requested the Milwaukee Division of the FBI lead the investigation and agreed to full cooperation.
The federal complaint in the case alleges Brook stole $54,000 during the robbery.
Brook remains in federal custody.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for more on this developing story.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed