MILWAUKEE (WITI) -- Do you have your Super Bowl snack menu all set to go? If not, maybe Studio A's Brian Kramp can help make it more complete. Check out his recipe for Orange Teriyaki Ribs.
- 1 lb. spare ribs
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 orange
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1/4 orange marmalade
- Mix the garlic salt, black pepper, and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Rub the ribs all over with the seasoning mix, and place into the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Pour in Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and orange juice. Liquid should not cover the ribs all the way.
- Set the cooker to low (250 degrees)and cook until ribs are tender, about 6 hours.
NOTE: For extra orange flavor glaze the finished ribs with orange marmalade and broil for 30 minutes.