Little DeMarinis restaurant to open in Bay View
BAY VIEW (WITI) – A year-and-a-half after the closing of its predecessor, Little DeMarinis plans to open on February 11th in Bay View.
The restaurant replaces Mana DeMarinis, which closed in June of 2012.
After it closed, Veronica Cieslak decided to open a new restaurant using the original recipes at the George Washington Bay View Post 180 of the American Legion on Kinnickinnic Ave.
She had originally hoped to open the restaurant this fall, but ran into renovation delays.
CLICK HERE for more on this story via the Milwaukee Business Journal.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!