Drivers take note -- there are more overnight closures coming to the Zoo Interchange Project and the Hoan Bridge. Ryan Luck with the DOT joins FOX6 WakeUp to talk about all the construction that's going to impact your commute.
8/15: full closure overnight I-94 EB at Moorland Road for girder setting.
8/18: full closure overnight US 45 NB at Wisconsin Ave for girder setting. *contingency is Wednesday 8/20
- full closure overnight US 45 SB at North Ave for girder setting. *contingency is Wednesday 8/20
- the Zoo Int W-N system ramp will be closed overnight for girder setting. *contingency is Wednesday 8/20
- full closure overnight I-94 EB at Moorland Rd for girder setting.
8/19: there will be a full closure overnight I-94 EB at Moorland Rd for girder setting.
- the Zoo Int S-W system ramp will be closed overnight for barrier wall removal and steel erection.
- most other system ramps in the Zoo Interchange will be closed overnight
8/20 -8/22: OVernight full closures of I-94 East and West at WIS 100 is planned for girder setting
Hoan Bridge Project:
Full closure of Broadway from Clybourn to St. Paul from 6:30am Monday 8/18 until 5:30pm Saturday, 8/23.
Full closure of Water Street from Clybourn to St. Paul will occur overnight from 10:00pm – 6:00am nightly from 8/18 - 8/23
Full Closure of I-794 East from the Marquette Interchange to Carferry overnight (Monday - Saturday 8/18 -8/23) The Southbound Hoan Bridge may still be accessed via Milwaukee Street from downtown and access will remain open from I-43 North and South to Plankinton.