Need a job? Large job fair planned for Serb Hall on October 23rd!
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Looking for a job? The Milwaukee Area Workforce Investment Board is hosting a large job fair at Serb Hall coming up on Thursday, October 23rd — and this large job fair is expected to feature dozens of Milwaukee-area employers that collectively have over 800 jobs available.
Employers will represent a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, construction, healthcare, IT, customer service and hospitality.
The “premier hiring event” is planned from 8:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. on October 23rd.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Job seekers must be pre-screened prior to the event in order to get a VIP pass to enter the job fair.
Job seekers are asked to bring their resume to one of the following seven locations prior to the job fair:
- Milwaukee Area Workforce Investment Board – 2342 N. 27th Street
- HIRE Center – 2338 N. 27th Street
- UMOS – 2701 S. Chase Avenue (Resource Room)
- YWCA – 1915 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive (Career Opportunity Center)
- Social Development Commission – 4041 N. Richards Street
- Wisconsin Regional Training Partnership – 3841 W. Wisconsin Avenue
- Center for Self Sufficiency – 4465 N. Oakland Avenue
At these seven locations, a screener will review the job seekers’ resume and issue a VIP pass for the job fair.
CLICK HERE for more information on the Serb Hall job fair.