2015-2016 schedule released: Milwaukee Bucks to open season at home October 28th vs. Knicks
MILWAUKEE — For the first time since 1984, the Milwaukee Bucks will open their season in front of a home crowd on Wednesday, October 28th, vs. the New York Knicks. The team announced the 2015-2016 NBA regular season schedule on Wednesday, August 12th.
The first week of the Bucks’ 48th NBA season will continue with another home game on Friday, October 30th, vs. the Washington Wizards.
Highlights of the 2015-16 Bucks regular season schedule include:
- 12 games available to a national television audience, including three on ESPN (at Clippers on 12/16, vs. Heat on 3/9 and at Cavaliers on 3/23), one on TNT (at Cavaliers on 11/19), and the remaining eight on NBA TV
- The 2015 NBA Champion Golden State Warriors making their lone BMO Harris Bradley Center appearance on Saturday, Dec. 12
- A pair of home games against the reigning Eastern Conference Champion Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday, Nov. 14, and Tuesday, April 5
- Two home matchups against Central Division rival Chicago Bulls on Tuesday, Jan. 12, and Sunday, April 3
- Two five-game home stands after the All-Star break: The first from late February to early March with visits from Detroit, Houston, Indiana, Minnesota and Oklahoma City; and the second from late March to early April with games against Charlotte, Phoenix, Orlando, Chicago and Cleveland
Bucks fans can join the team and “Own the Future” by becoming a 2015-16 Bucks MVP Full Season Member today.
Becoming an MVP with a full season ticket plan is the only way to guarantee the best seats to all 41 Bucks regular season home games, while receiving the best pricing and exclusive MVP experiences and benefits.
Fans can learn more about the MVP experience and purchase 2015-16 full season ticket plans by visiting Bucks.com/tickets or calling 414-227-0599.
CLICK HERE for the Milwaukee Bucks 2015-2016 schedule.