September “Gift to the Community:” See Miller Park as you’ve never seen it before
MILWAUKEE — FOX6 and the Greater Milwaukee Foundation are teaming up to bring you “Gifts to the Community” – unique experiences that highlight the remarkable resources the community has to offer – as we celebrate the Greater Milwaukee Foundation’s 100 years of service to the Milwaukee area.
The September “Gift to the Community” will show you Miller Park as you’ve never seen it before! The Greater Milwaukee Foundation is partnering with the Brewers Community Foundation to give you a day of free, unprecedented community access to the ballpark. On Sunday, September 13th, Miller Park will open its doors from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m., with opportunities for behind-the-scenes exploration and fun activities at every turn.
Along with complimentary parking, the day will feature tours, mascot appearances and a live broadcast of the traveling Milwaukee Brewers game on the center field video board. Guests will also have the option of giving back to the community by donating school supplies that will benefit Milwaukee Public Schools. Donated items are welcome but not required for entry to Miller Park or participation in the free access day.
- Walking tours through the lower service level with glimpses of the Brewers batting cages and media interview room, through the visiting team clubhouse and dugout; along the warning track, around the field, and through the bullpen
- Loge level glimpses of the press box, including the scoreboard control room, roof control room, Bob Uecker’s radio booth and press seating area
- Live broadcast of Milwaukee Brewers @ Pittsburgh Pirates game on main video board, with first pitch at 12:35pm
- Presentations of the new, state-of-the-art Selig Experience (first-come, first-served throughout the day)
- Meet the Klement’s Racing Sausages and Bernie Brewer
- Access to the US Cellular Power Playground, including a batting cage, timed base run, kid-size version of Bernie’s slide and more
- Free parking
- School supply collection bins located just outside home plate entrance
1 Brewers Way
IMPORTANT: Doors open at home plate entrance