IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Police: Baby ends up in ICU after accidentally consuming vodka; BAC .294

Kenosha Police Department

KENOSHA — Kenosha police say a baby ended up in the ICU on Monday, September 7th after accidentally ingesting vodka.

Police say it happened at a home near 50th Street and 52nd Avenue in Kenosha — when the 1.5-month-old child’s mother had filled a container with water to mix a bottle with.

The baby’s father poured out the water, and filled the container with vodka, police say.

The vodka was then used by the mother to make the baby’s bottle.

Police say the baby’s BAC was .294. The child ended up in the ICU at Children’s Hospital as a precaution.

The child’s condition is unknown at this time.

The baby’s father was arrested for an argument that escalated due to the child drinking the vodka, police say. The father was brought in by police just after 8:00 p.m. Monday.

There are no details regarding any recommended charges for the child’s father at this time.


Filed in: News

Topics:

Suggest a correction

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

7 comments

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,290 other followers