MILWAUKEE -- Lisa Pease from Fox World Travel joins FOX6 WakeUp with tips to avoid a nightmare cruise.
Tips to avoid a nightmare cruise:
- Do your homework
- Sail with premium cruise lines
- Sail on newer cruise ships
- Bring a Passport as opposed to the minimally required birth certificate/driver’s license
- Pack medication in your carry-on as opposed to checked bag
- Purchase travel insurance.
- Use cruise line or agency approved tour guides for your onshore excursions
- Use a travel specialist who can assist if you get stranded, miss the ship or become ill while traveling