Get your Christmas shopping started early: Best Buy launches Black Friday deals
NEW YORK — It’s already Black Friday at Best Buy.
The electronics store announced its Black Friday deals on Tuesday, and some of those discounted items are already available.
– $125 off an iPad Air 2
– $250 Best Buy gift card with any Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge or S6 edge+ smartphone
– Toshiba 55-inch LED TV for $349.99
– Insignia 40-inch LED TV for $159.99
– Insignia 2.1 soundbar for $99.99
– $150 off the new 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display
– $150 off the new 12-inch MacBook with 256GB flash storage
– $100 off Netgear Arlo wire-free HD security cameras, set of four
Best Buy will open its doors on Thanksgiving Day at 5 pm, and sales that day will include a 49-inch Toshiba LED HDTV for $149.99.
Doors will open at 8 am on Black Friday, featuring deals like a Samsung 40-inch LED HDTV, XBOX One gaming console and a LEGO videogame — all for $499.99.
Best Buy said almost all of the deals it’s offering in stores will also be available online.