KENOSHA — A 57-year-old Kenosha man is facing five felony charges following a drug bust at his home in Kenosha on Monday, February 8th.
The accused is Jim Mangan, who is facing the following charges:
- Manufacture/deliver THC (less than 200 grams), on or near a park — four counts
- Manufacture/deliver THC (greater than 2,500 to 10,000 grams), on or near a park
It was around 9:30 a.m. Monday when the “Kenosha Drug Operations Group” executed a search warrant at Mangan’s home on 36th Avenue near 67th Street.
Upon entry into Mangan’s apartment, officials discovered and seized a large amount of bagged and processed marijuana — along with marijuana plants.
The following was recovered from the home:
- 3,464.9 grams of marijuana, contained in 17 bags
- 273.3 grams of dried marijuana biscuits
- 5,842.27 grams of dried marijuana clippings
- 57 juvenile marijuana plants and marijuana seeds
Mangan will be in court in this case on February 19th for his preliminary hearing.