Zoo Interchange: Lane closure on I-94EB between Sunnyslope, WIS 100 to be in effect until fall
Wisconsin Department of Transportation officials are warning drivers about a long-term closure beginning Friday night, March 11th as part of the ongoing Zoo Interchange construction project.
A lane closure on I-94 EB between Sunnyslope Road and WIS 100 will be in effect until early fall.
DOT officials have offered the following tips to manage this lane closure:
- Utilize all lanes of traffic until the merge area is reached
- At the merge area, take turns merging, like a zipper
- Considering using an alternative route
Alternative routes are as follows:
- Moorland Road north to Bluemound Road east to WIS 100 south to I-94 East entrance ramp on right
- Moorland Road north to Bluemound Road east to WIS 100 north to Watertown Plank Road east to I-41 North entrance ramp on right
- Moorland Road south to Greenfield Avenue east to WIS 100 north to I-94 East entrance ramp on left
- Moorland Road south to Greenfield Avenue east to I-41/894 South entrance ramp on right
CLICK HERE to learn more about this closure.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Zoo Interchange Project.