In 650 words, MMA fighter Conor McGregor says he’s not retiring…and more

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

TORRENCE, CA - FEBRUARY 24: UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor speaks during an interview after a news conference with lightweight contender Nate Diaz at UFC Gym February 24, 2016, in Torrance, California.

Irish mixed martial artist Conor McGregor said Thursday, April 21st in an expletive-laden Facebook post, “I AM NOT RETIRED.”

In an all-too-McGregoresque rant, he railed against the promotion demands placed on him as a world-class fighter and said he was going to focus now on his training.

“I’m doing what I need for me now. It is time to be selfish with my training again. It is the only way,” he said.

You can read the 650-word post here, but be forewarned, it is not for young or easily offended eyes.

The post comes amid speculation that the outspoken fighter and top UFC draw might call it quits after he tweeted earlier this week he would “retire young.”