MILWAUKEE -- It's officially swimsuit season. Fashion expert Jordan Dechambre joined the Studio A team with the perfect suit for your shape.
- Balance your proportions by choosing a plain bottom with no frills and pairing with a plunging neckline or eye-catching top, which will minimize your bottom half.
- Look for swimwear with support on top, such as underwire or molded cups, and avoid embellishments on top.
- Look for styles with less coverage (like a triangle top) and more embellishments, like ruffles and fun patterns. Or, opt for a top with padding to create cleavage.
- Accentuate curves by choosing suits with bold patterns and embellishments, such as a tie-side bottom, or monokini with sexy peek-a-boo cutouts.
- Work your curves while making sure you give them ample support and choosing strategic color-blocking. If you have a tummy, try suits with shirring or a high-waist bottom.