MILWAUKEE -- The Real Milwaukee hosts sampled some of the new foods Summerfest has to offer as well as some fest favorites. Summerfest VP of sales and marketing, Sarah Pancheri, gathered some things for us to try.
- Chubby’s Cheesesteaks – located in the Marcus Amphitheater Forecourt, Chubby’s Cheesesteaks will be offering festival fare classics like Loaded Tots, Cheese Fries and Chubby’s Cheeseburger, as well as signature items like Philly Nachos and 4 Cheese Cheesesteak.
- Divino – located in the Ethnic Village, Divino will be the place for Italian favorites like Chicken Alfredo, Italian Rice Balls, Fried Calamari and 10” Individual Specialty Pizzas.
- Lakeside Supper Club – Making its way to the Ethnic Village from its brick and mortar in Oconomowoc, Lakeside Supper Club will bring unique menu items to the mix like Pulled Pork Frachos, Mac and Cheese Burger, Lobster Corn Dog and Loaded Milk Shakes (Cookie Monster, Shamrock Grasshopper and Tiramisu).
- Uncle Jeff’s Kettle Corn – No festival is complete without this salty/sweet staple, located near the Harley-Davidson™
New Food Items
- Jumbo Filled Cupcakes, Mini Cupcake Samplers and Donut Cupcakes (that’s right, a donut on top of a cupcake!) – Classy Girl Cupcakes, located near the BMO Harris Pavilion
- Sriracha Chicken Tacos and Falafel Curry Tacos – Vagabond, located near the Briggs & Stratton Big Backyard
- Prime Rib Chili Cheese Tater Tots – Ward’s House of Prime, located in the Ethnic Village
- Gnocchi with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce – Louise’s Trattoria, located in Water Street Brewery
- Deep Fried Old Fashioned (orange pound cake filled with brandy flavored cream cheese and then deep fried and topped with bitters whipped cream) – Trinity Three Irish Pubs, located near the Briggs & Stratton Big Backyard.
- Mac Bottom Pizza (pizza on top of a deep fried macaroni and cheese crust)– Solo, located in the Marcus Amphitheater Forecourt
- Buffalo Chicken Eggrolls – AJ Bombers, located in the Northwestern Mutual Children’s Area
- Pesto Pepperoni Burger – Pitch’s & Miss Katie’s Diner, located in the Marcus Amphitheater Forecourt