MILWAUKEE -- 'Tis the season for construction. Let's face it, it's everywhere -- from the interstate to local villages. The good news is, a local chocolate company has something sweet enough to mellow out anyone's traffic-induced road rage. Fazio's Chocolate in Elm Grove has just released a new line of construction chocolates.
The five piece collection includes:
- Concrete Crunch: Milk chocolate, cocoa nib truffle rolled in a playful peanut brittle crunch.
- Cement Mixer: Hand-rolled cookies and cream truffle.
- Road Block: Multi-chocolate shell containing a truffle filled with peanuts, raisins and a creamy chocolate ganche.
- Detour This: Mint chocolate truffle
- Construction Cone Orange: Mandarin orange zest in a dark chocolate shell.