MILWAUKEE -- Construction is really picking up -- with changes coming to I-94 and the Zoo Interchange. Mark Klipstein with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation joins FOX6 WakeUp to talk about everything that's going to impact your commute.
Zoo Interchange Project
- There will be an extended overnight closure of I-41 South at Watertown Plank Road as crews set girders for for the I-94 East to I-41 North system ramp over I-
- 41 South. The closure will begin at 10pm and is scheduled to re-open by 6am on Sunday 9/11.
- I-41 South to I41/894 South: Exit at Bluemound Road, west on Bluemound to WIS 100, south on WIS 100 to WIS 100 entrance ramp to I-94 East, exit at I 41/894 South.
- I-41 South to I-94 East:(ramp will be open)
- I-41 South to I-94 West: (ramp will be open)
Monday, September 12
-I-94 West full closure at 84th Street - 11PM - 4:30AM (traffic switch)
Wednesday, September 14
-I-41/894 North full closure at Greenfield Avenue - 11PM - 4:30AM
Thursday, September 15
-I-41/894 North to I-94 West system ramp closure - 10PM - 5AM
County F to County P Project in Waukesha County:
Friday, September 16
After a stage switch overnight Thursday, the County F Interchange ramps will reopen but for right turns at County F only.