Mark your calendar: CP’s Holiday Train to pass through SE Wisconsin in December
MILWAUKEE — All aboard! The Canadian Pacific Railroad’s Holiday Train is gearing up for its 18th annual journey from Canada into the United States. And yes, it will make several stops in southeast Wisconsin.
The Holiday Train travels through dozens of communities, raising food and cash donations for North American food banks. It is scheduled to pass through southeast Wisconsin on Monday evening, December 5th and Tuesday evening, December 6th.
Holiday Train schedule in southeast Wisconsin:
- Sturtevant (Amtrak depot, 9900 E. Exploration Ct.)
- Arrival: 5:25 p.m., December 5th
- Event time: 5:35 p.m. – 6:05 p.m.
- Milwaukee (Amtrak depot, 433 W. St. Paul Ave.)
- Arrival: 6:50 p.m., December 5th
- Event time: 7:15 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
- Wauwatosa (Harwood Ave. crossing)
- Arrival: 4:45 p.m., December 6th
- Event time: 5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Hartland (Parking lot adjacent to Cottonwood Ave. & Pawling Ave.)
- Arrival: 6:15 p.m., December 6th
- Event time: 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Watertown (Brandt Quirt Park parking long (ball diamond), adjacent to track
- Arrival: 7:45 p.m., December 6th
- Event time: 8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
CLICK HERE to view the entire schedule for the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train in the United States — including the stops in western Wisconsin.
Concerts performed on the train are always free, but you’re encouraged to make a donation to the local food bank — either a non-perishable food item or a cash donation. All contributions will stay within your local community.