MILWAUKEE -- Believe it or not, there are just 73 shopping days until Christmas. Steve Talbert from Meijer joins FOX6 WakeUp wiht the top ten toys for this holiday season.
The Top 10 toys include:
• Build-A-Bear Stuff Me Station that allows children to build their own bear at home and customize its birth certificate and clothes; no batteries required.
• Peppa Pig`s Deluxe House comes with three figures and 15 play pieces, including a refrigerator, bathtub and bunk beds.
• Paw Patrol Zooming Marshall does more than 80 interactive missions and tricks with more than 150 paw Patrol sounds. Paw Patrol is the retailer`s No. 1 preschool brand.
• Brightlings is an interactive toy that features more than 100 phrases activated by the way the child holds the toy. It records any sound and plays it back in a unique voice, and also sings six different styles of music, including opera, jazz, beat box and rock.
• Hatchimals are interactive, magical creatures that hatch themselves from inside an egg through the child`s communication and nurturing. The child raises the toy through the baby, toddler and kid stages.
• Furreal Friends Torch My Blazin` Dragon can breathe flame-colored mist that can change colors when fed. Torch responds to touch with more than 50 sound and motion combinations, and can even roast toy marshmallows.
• Syma Sky Thunder Drone D550W performs 360-degree stunts, live streams HD video and photos, and can hover automatically. This drone does not require registration with the FAA.
• Hot Wheels Criss Cross Crash Playset features four intersecting tracks and feeder ramp for extra action. There are also crash zones and motorized boosters.
• Nerf Modulus Tri Strike Blaster features three different ways to blast that can be used separately or combined for custom configurations. Expand the customizing options with Nerf Modulus Upgrade Kits. Nerf is the retailer`s overall top toy brand.
• Pie Face Showdown is a hilarious follow-up to the original Pie Face game that debuted last year. It`s full of fun and suspense where someone eventually gets splatted in the face with whipped cream.