Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke meets with President-elect Donald Trump Monday
There were more meetings Monday, November 28th as President-elect Donald Trump continues to build his administration.
President-elect Trump met Monday with several prospective administration hires, including Pennsylvania congressman Lou Barletta and Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke.
Below is a list of individuals Mr. Trump met with Monday:
- Sandeep Mathrani, CEO of General Growth Properties
- Paul Atkins, former commissioner of SEC
- Kathleen White
- Congressman Lou Barletta of Pennsylvania
- Dave Stewart, chairman of World Wide Technology
- Scott Pruitt, Attorney General of Oklahoma
- Sheriff David Clarke of Milwaukee County
- John Allison, former CEO of BT&T and former president of the CATO Institute
Sheriff Clarke is reportedly in the running to possibly serve as secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.
Clarke has said he would serve in President-elect Trump’s administration if Mr. Trump asked him to.