MILWAUKEE -- Construction continues on the Zoo Interchange. Ryan Luck with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation joins FOX6 WakeUp to talk about everything that's going to impact your commute.
- Overnight Full Closures I-94 east at Moorland on Monday and Wednesday.
- Good progress is happening on the project. All permanent lane reductions are removed.
- Moving in to the winter there are a number of traffic switches coming that will being some ramp closures / access restrictions:
- The ramp to 84th Street will not be accessible from I-94 East beginning mid-December
- The 84th Street westbound entrance ramp will have access to I-41 North only (by the end of the year weather depending)
- The WIS 100 entrance ramp to I-94 West will close (by the end of the year weather depending)