All clear: Industrial structure in Glendale evacuated following natural gas leak
MILWAUKEE — The North Shore Fire Department on Friday morning, December 9th responded to the scene of a natural gas leak inside an industrial structure in Glendale.
It happened at a building near Bender Road near Baker Road. Authorities say a man driving a forklift struck a natural gas pipe — causing a leak.
The fire department responded to the scene to turn the gas off.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.