Franklin man comes forward to claim $50,000 Powerball ticket
FRANKLIN — A Franklin resident was one of three lucky players who matched four numbers plus the Powerball in the Wednesday, November 23 Powerball drawing to win $50,000.
The ticket was purchased at the Speedway at 10001 West Church Street in Franklin.
Purchasers of the other two winning tickets were:
- A Hudson resident purchased his ticket at the Trego Travel Center at W5741 County Highway E in Trego
- A Altoona resident purchased his ticket at the Kwik Trip at 2929 Meadowlark Lane in Altoona
The winning numbers from the Wednesday, November 23 drawing were 7, 32, 41, 47, and 61 with a Powerball of 3. The Power Play number was 2. Winners at all prize levels have 180 days from the drawing to claim their prizes.
How to Play
Tickets must be purchased by 9 p.m. on Wednesday and Saturday to be included in the drawing:
- Each ticket costs $2 per play
- Choose five different numbers 1-69 and one Powerball number 1-26
- Sign your ticket and check it as soon as possible to avoid missing out on any prize you may have won