MILWAUKEE -- You want a bob, but you don't want to lose your long locks. Why not try a faux bob? Scott Yance of SCOTTFREE Salon joins Real Milwaukee to show us how to do it.
Here are the steps to creating a faux bob:
1. Curl your hair with a curling iron or wand.
2. Lightly comb through your curls to separate.
3. Tease your chair at the crown with your comb.
4. Tie your hair in a loose ponytail just below your shoulders with a clear elastic band.
5. Tuck the ponytail under and secure with bobby pins.