Winter Weather Advisory canceled for all areas but Sheboygan County

Racine Fire Department responds to garage fire on Harriet Street

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

RACINE — Racine officials responded to a garage fire on Harriet Street Friday afternoon, December 23rd.

According to the Racine Fire Department , the cause of the fire was a pair of heat lamps inside a dog kennel that was adjacent to a detached garage.

Officials say the fire spread from the dog kennel to the garage. Estimated damage is $800.

There were no injuries.

No other details have been released.

Early this afternoon the Racine Fire Department responded for a garage fire. The cause of the fire was a pair of heat lamps inside a dog kennel that was adjacent to a detached garage. The fire did spread from the dog kennel to the garage, there was minimal damage. There were no injuries