Hungry? You can now order food from 70+ Milwaukee restaurants using UberEats!
MILWAUKEE — UberEats, an Uber app that makes getting food as easy as getting a ride launched in Milwaukee on Thursday, February 16th!
According to a news release from Uber officials, the UberEATS app offers food delivery with full menus from over 70 of Milwaukee’s favorite restaurants including AJ Bombers, Smoke Shack, Sake Tumi, Casablanca and more.
Milwaukee is the first city in Wisconsin to welcome UberEATS!
- Login with your Uber account
- Search food for any moment, and pick what you want from their menu
- Pay with your card on file
- Watch as the order is picked up and delivered to you!
Officials said UberEATS gives Milwaukee more options:
- People looking to eat in Milwaukee now have access to full menus from over 70 of their favorite restaurants, delivered seven days a week, at Uber speed
- Restaurants in Milwaukee can depend on the Uber delivery network to get more meals delivered to more customers, quickly and reliably
- Drivers looking for flexible ways to earn can connect restaurants with customers–making money by making deliveries