MILWAUKEE -- Get this, 63 percent of Americans decide what to eat less than an hour before they eat. And when you're in a rush, you often end up reaching for something unhealthy. Registered dietitian, Lisa Grudzielanek with Your Tasty Life, joins Real Milwaukee with some quick and easy meals for when you're eating on the run.
Avoid the 5 o`clock panic with simple meal solutions:
- The Freezer is a real pleaser to create dinner in a flash
- Frozen or fresh fish with frozen sides( i.e. quinoa and vegetables)
- Pick up a Rotisserie Chicken
- Frozen Vegetables or Steam Vegetables
- Shelf-stable Natural Whole Grain Ready Rice Pouch
- Grocery Store prepared meal kits
- Chicken Fajita Salad
- Chick-Fil-A: Grilled nuggets, fruit cup and bottle of water.