Mark your calendars: Packers announce dates for 13th annual Tailgate Tour
GREEN BAY — The Green Bay Packers have announced their plans for the 13th annual “Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour.” From April 10 through the 14th, the Tailgate Tour will travel throughout southeastern Wisconsin, eastern Iowa and the Milwaukee area to visit with fans and thank them in person for their support.
According to a recent release, tour celebrities will include Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy, players Kenny Clark, Blake Martinez and Ty Montgomery, and Packers alumni Rob Davis, Antonio Freeman and Bubba Franks.
“The Packers are looking forward to embarking on the 13th annual Tailgate Tour,” said Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy. “We’re excited to visit with fans in Wisconsin and Iowa this year, and we are proud to be supporting outstanding nonprofit organizations during the tour, with the help of our loyal fans.”
The tailgate party locations, hosting organizations and ticket information are as follows:
- Verona: April 10 at Verona Area High School, 300 Richard St., Verona. To benefit Badger Prairie Needs Network. Tickets on sale at Miller & Sons Supermarket locations in Verona and Mt. Horeb; Karate America in Verona; Little Caesars Pizza in Verona; and at Badger Prairie Needs Network at 1200 E. Verona Ave. or online at www.BPNN.org.
- Monticello: April 11 at the Camp Courageous Durgin Pavilion, 12007 190th St., Monticello. To benefit Camp Courageous. Tickets on sale at the Camp Courageous facility or online at their website http://www.campcourageous.org/greenbay.
- Janesville: April 12 at the Pontiac Convention Center, 2809 N. Pontiac Dr., Janesville. To benefit the Salvation Army Janesville. Tickets on sale at the Salvation Army facility at 514 Sutherland Ave., Janesville and at Janesville Kwik Trip locations (254 E. Memorial Dr., 3359 Milton Ave., 2518 W. Court St., 3123 US-51).
- Milwaukee: April 13 at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena, 400 W. Kilbourn Ave., Milwaukee. To benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee. Tickets on sale at the UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena box office and Miller High Life Theatre box office at 500 W. Kilbourn Ave, Milwaukee.
- West Bend: April 14 at West Bend West High School, 1305 E. Decorah Rd. To benefit The Threshold Inc. Tickets (CASH ONLY) on sale at The Threshold Inc., 600 Rolfs Ave., West Bend; at Associated Bank at 715 West Paradise Drive; and at West Bend Area Chamber of Commerce at 304 S. Main St.
The Verona, Monticello, Janesville and Milwaukee tailgate parties will welcome the players and alumni arriving at 6 p.m., and festivities will run until 8:30 p.m. The West Bend tailgate party will welcome the players and alumni arriving at 1 p.m., and festivities will run until 3:30 p.m. A local non-profit organization will host each party, which will feature food, giveaways, question-and-answer sessions and autographs. Tailgate party tickets cost $40.
Tickets went on sale Friday, February 9th. And all of the Tailgate Tour proceeds will benefit the hosting organizations. General admission tickets also will be available for $10 for each location, which include access to the Q-and-A sessions as well as tailgate party activities. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.