MILWAUKEE -- Ryan Luck with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation joins FOX6 WakeUp to talk about the upcoming construction that could impact your commute.
I-41/894 Rehabilitation Project long term lane closure and National entrance ramp to I-41/894 South will commence this weekend.
By Sunday Morning, March 4
- Long Term Lane Closure I-41/894 South from National Avenue to the Hale Interchange until - late June 2018
- Full Closure National Avenue entrance ramp to I-41/894 South until - late June 2018
Valley Bridges/Marquette Interchange Project - A reminder that this project will be in its initial stage as of Wednesday morning (3/7).
By Saturday Morning, March 3
- Full closure of the ramps from I-43 North to I-794 East and Plankinton until early May 2018
- Full Closure of the 6th Street/Mineral Street and 9th Street/Walker entrance ramps to I-43/94 North until late August 2018
By Tuesday Morning, March 6
- Full Closure I-94 East to I-43 South until late July 2018
- Full Closure I-794 West to I-43 South until early May 2018
- Full Closure of 11th and Wisconsin Entrance ramp to I-43 South until Summer 2018
By Wednesday Morning, March 7
- Long term Lane Closure I-43 South until late August 2018
I-94 North/South Project
I-94 East / Southbound right lane closure from County G to WIS 142 to begin as early as March 7. No ramps are scheduled to be closed as part of the project. The scope of the work if to widen/repair/strengthen the shoulders and install new drainage systems to all long term bi-directional traffic on the southbound side of the roadway during reconstruction of the freeway set to begin in late spring.