Packed house in Sturtevant for 1st of several meetings on Foxconn construction contracts
STURTEVANT — Lots of companies are looking to get in on the Foxconn construction boom.
There was a packed house in Sturtevant Tuesday, April 3 at an information session in Sturtevant for companies interested in getting a construction contract.
Vendors, subcontractors and suppliers are all needed to build the facility in Racine County.
This was the first of many meetings being held in April by WEDC and local officials:
- Wednesday, April 4: University of Wisconsin-Platteville – Harry & Laura Nohr Gallery, 1 University Plaza. Co-hosted by Prosperity Southwest.
- Friday, April 6: Liberty Hall Banquet and Conference Center, 800 Eisenhower Drive, Kimberly. Co-hosted by The New North.
- Monday, April 9: Madison Area Technical College, 1701 Wright St. (Room D1630A/C), Madison. Co-hosted by the Madison Region Economic Partnership.
- Monday, April 9: Blackhawk Technical College (Room 1400 A/B), 6004 S. County Road G, Janesville. Co-hosted by the Madison Region Economic Partnership.
- Thursday, April 12: Superior Government Center, 1316 N. 14th St., Superior. Co-hosted by Visions Northwest.
- Friday, April 13: Nicolet College – Lakeside Center Theater, 5364 College Drive, Rhinelander. Co-hosted by Grow North.
- Monday, April 16: Chippewa Valley Technical College – Energy Education Center, 4000 Campus Road, Eau Claire. Co-hosted by Momentum West.
- Monday, April 16: Entrepreneurial Enterprise Center, 100 N. 72nd Ave., Wausau.
- Tuesday, April 17. La Crosse Area Chamber Foundation, 601 7th St. N, La Crosse. Co-hosted by 7 Rivers Alliance.
- Tuesday, April 17: District Community Center, N7261 Warrior Ave., Black River Falls. Co-hosted by the Wisconsin Tribal Nations.
- Thursday, April 19: Waukesha County Technical College, 800 Main St., Pewaukee. Co-hosted by Milwaukee 7.
The sessions are free but advance registration is required. For event times and to register, CLICK HERE.