Due to the number of complaints we receive, we need you to know about the kinds of cases we WILL NOT handle. STOP to read through the list below and make sure your issue does not fit within one of these categories.
- Family and child custody: Lawyer referral service, 414-274-6768
- Doctor, dentist or veterinarian malpractice: CLICK HERE to file a complaint with the state
- Attorney malpractice: Office of Lawyer Regulation, 877-315-6941
- Landlord / tenant issues: Milwaukee Building Inspectors, 414-286-2268
- Employee vs. employer: Wisconsin Equal Rights, 414-227-4384
- Business vs. business: See small claims court in your county
- Buying a used car: Sold “as is” in Wisconsin. You must have it checked out by a mechanic, not the dealer. Contact 6 cannot help you with problems after your purchase.
If you would still like Contact 6 to look into your case, call our recorded information line at 414-586-2666 or complete our form below:
*Please include the amount you’ve paid for goods or services rendered in the body of your complaint.