Deadline to request an absentee ballot by mail is August 9th
MILWAUKEE — The deadline to request an absentee ballot by mail for the August 14th primary election is Thursday, August 9th. The deadline for in-person absentee voting is Friday, August 10th.
On August 14th, voters will have a chance to choose a candidate in Wisconsin’s GOP U.S. Senate primary race to take on Democrat Tammy Baldwin in the general election.
The state Government Accountability Board says it will be the first time Wisconsin’s partisan primaries have been held in August since 1946.
Because this is a primary election, elections officials are reminding voters to only choose candidates from one political party.
Due to redistricting, some wards have changed.
CLICK HERE to find out your ward number via the Milwaukee Election Commission’s website.
CLICK HERE to visit the Wisconsin Government Accountability Board’s website for further election information.
- GOP U.S. Senate candidates agree on budget issues
- Republican U.S. Senate candidates set to debate
- 20% voter turnout predicted for Wisconsin primary
- Gloves off during GOP U.S. Senate candidate forum
- Four Wisconsin GOP Senate candidates to appear at forum
- GOP U.S. Senate primary election one month away
- MU Law School Poll shows Thompson leading Hovde in GOP primary