Sprecher Brewery evacuated due to high carbon monoxide levels
MILWAUKEE — Fire crews were on the scene at Sprecher Brewery Wednesday evening, November 14th.
Owner Randy Sprecher told FOX6 News a man was injured after items were knocked over. As fire officials were investigating and providing aid to the man, they discovered carbon monoxide levels were high in the building.
Fire officials evacuated everyone from the building, and came upon a fork lift with a faulty exhaust pipe as the cause of the problem.
Fire crews were working to ventilate the building.