Chef Feker joins Real Milwaukee to prepare a Sicilian chicken panini.
IL MITOS SICILIAN CHICKEN PANINI
• 1 teaspoon of capers
• 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato
• 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
• 1 tablespoon of black Sicilian olives pitted and chopped
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• 1 table spoon of extra virgin olive
• 4 4oz chicken breast pounded to even out all sides
• 2 table spoon of pistachio spread
• 4 oz Fresh baby spinach or lettuce
• 4 oz shaved parmesan
• 8 Thinly sliced red onion slices and soaked in water
• 4 slices of tomato
• 4 individual ciabatta loafs halved and toasted
1. Mix and process the first 6 ingredients in a food processor.
2. Place chicken in a self closing bag and pour the mixture on top and let marinade for about 1-4 hours.
3. Once ready grill the chicken 2 minutes per side and let rest.
4. While the chicken is resting spread the pistachio spread on your toasted bread place the onion and the spinach first, the tomato next and then the cheese.
5. Top with the chicken and enjoy.