Tour the arts during the Milwaukee Museum Mile
MILWAUKEE (WITI )– Those looking for some FREE family fun on Sunday, May 5th were able to take in the second annual Milwaukee Museum Mile from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Milwaukee Museum Mile Day locations and admission discounts included:
- Jewish Museum Milwaukee, 1360 N. Prospect Avenue (414-390-5730) – Free Admission
- Charles Allis Art Museum, 1801 N. Prospect Avenue (414-278-8295) – Free Admission
- Museum of Wisconsin Art at Saint John’s On The Lake, 1800 N. Prospect Avenue (414-831-6875) – Free
- Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum, 2220 N. Terrace Avenue (414-271-3656) – Free Admission
- North Point Lighthouse, 2650 N. Wahl Avenue (414-332-6754) – Every 2nd Admission Free
Free activities for children were also available, including a Milwaukee Museum Mile scavenger hunt and a shuttle bus that will run continuously about every half hour.
CLICK HERE for more information about the event.