July blood donation opportunities with American Red Cross
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — The American Red Cross encourages eligible donors to give blood this summer, helping to ensure a sufficient supply for patients in need and allowing them to create their Summer of Stories.
As part of the Red Cross Summer of Stories campaign to increase donations when they historically drop, all presenting donors between July 1 and 15 could win one of five $3,000 American Express gift cards.
To learn more and make an appointment to donate blood, visit redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED CROSS.
Upcoming blood donation opportunities:
- July 8 from 1-6 p.m. at BethanyEvangelicalLutheranChurch & School, 269 N. Lake St. in Hustisford, Wis.
- July 8 from 12:30-6 p.m. at AshippunTown Hall, W1266 Highway O in Oconomowoc, Wis.
Fond du Lac County
- July 10 from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at RiponHigh School, 850 Tiger Drive in Ripon, Wis.
- July 11 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at OakfieldCommunity Center, 130 N. Main St. in Oakfield, Wis.
- July 1 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Turner Hall, 301 S. Fourth St. in Watertown, Wis.
- July 11 from 1-6 p.m. at St. John’sLutheranChurch, 129 N. Watertown St. in Johnson Creek, Wis.
- July 5 from 1-6 p.m. at Whitefish Bay High School, 1200 E. Fairmount Ave. in Whitefish Bay, Wis.
- July 9 from 2-6 p.m. at Christ the King Lutheran Church, 420 W. Whitefish Road in Port Washington, Wis.
- July 5 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Wisconsin Department of Corrections, 9531 Rayne Road in Sturtevant, Wis.
- July 10 from 11:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at RedeemerLutheranChurch, 1808 Eastern Ave. in Plymouth, Wis.
- July 11 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at American Red Cross Sheboygan Chapter, 2032 Erie Ave. in Sheboygan, Wis.
- July 2 from 12-6 p.m. at WhitewaterMiddle School, 401 S. Elizabeth St. in Whitewater, Wis.
- July 12 from 11:15 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Matheson Memorial Library, 101 N. Wisconsin St. in Elkhorn, Wis.
- July 15 from 10:45 a.m. to 5 p.m. at EastTroyBibleChurch, 2660 North St. in East Troy, Wis.
- Washington County
- July 9 from 2-6 p.m. at KewaskumHigh School, 1510 Bilgo Lane in Kewaskum, Wis.
- July 5 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at American Red Cross, 2220 Silvernail Road in Pewaukee, Wis.
- July 9 from 1-6:30 p.m. at American Red Cross Waukesha, 2220 Silvernail Road in Pewaukee, Wis.
- July 9 from 2-6 p.m. at First United MethodistChurch, 121 Wisconsin Ave. in Waukesha, Wis.
- July 10 from 1-6 p.m. at New Berlin Public Library, 15105 Library Lane in New Berlin, Wis.
- July 11 from 1-6:30 p.m. at American Red Cross Waukesha, 2220 Silvernail Road in Pewaukee, Wis.
- July 12 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Peace United MethodistChurch, 12680 W. North Ave. in Brookfield, Wis.
- July 13 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Country Springs Hotel, 2810 Golf Road in Pewaukee, Wis.