Chef Feker brings fresh herbs to the the grill and creates a Rosemary Turkey Panini. Your friends will be asking for this recipe.
IL MITO’S ROSEMARY TURKEY PANINI
• 1 tenderloin of turkey
• 1 small loaf ciabatta
• Juice of 1 lemon
• EVO as needed
• 1 sprig rosemary chopped
• 2 slices smoked provolone
• 1 tomato sliced
• 2 oz mixed greens
• IL MITOs basil mayo
• 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
• 3 pices crispy bacon
• sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Season turkey with salt and pepper and lightly rub with olive oil.
2. Over medium heat grill the turkey tenderloin until fully cooked.
3. Remove from grill, sprinkle with rosemary, lemon juice and EVO
4. While turkey is resting lightly toast the ciabatta on the grill
5. Slice turkey on a bias
6. Spread the basil mayo on the top half of the ciabatta and the whole grain mustard on the bottom.
7. Starting with the turkey, build your Panini with the smoked provolone, bacon and tomato
8. Toss the mixed greens in the remaining EVO and lemon juice. Lightly place on your Panini and enjoy!