MILWAUKEE (WITI) -- Harley-Davidson's 110th Anniversary Celebration is just one week away, and The Iron Horse Hotel is preparing to kick off the festivities with a week of live music, food and drink specials and limited-edition merchandise -- all starting Monday, August 26th.
The Iron Horse Hotel is offering a limited number of exclusive leather bands that entitle guests to unlimited food and beverages from Thursday, August 29th, to Sunday, September 1st.
"For the 100th, there's only one of those, so it's going to be a big one," said Jason Cotton, Director of Food and Beverage.
Much of the Iron Horse's celebration involves hogs, in one way or another -- including two pig roasts on the patio. Reservations can be made for the food, even without a reservation at the hotel.
"We certainly couldn't leave out our local community here," said Cotton.
The hotel will also offer special merchandise in their gift shop.
"We have our typical line of Iron Horse clothing, but for the H-D 110th we've got special bandannas and patches and stickers and t-shirts. A lot of cool stuff that's unique, not only to the Iron Horse, but also to the 110th," said Cotton.
Here's a look at the highlights of The Iron Horse Hotel's Harley-Davidson 110th celebration.
Schedule of events:
- Monday, August 26th: 6-9 p.m. -- Hog Roast featuring fresh carving stations ($25) & live music by Hounds Tooth
- Tuesday, August 27th: Noon - midnight -- 12 hours of pork sandwiches 6-9 p.m. -- Music by Alex Wilson Band
- Wednesday, August 28th: Noon - midnight -- 12 hours of pork sandwiches 6-9 p.m. Music by Blue Ribbon Band
- Thursday, August 29th: 6 a.m. - noon -- Pig breakfast 3-6 p.m. Music by Altered 5 7-10 p.m. -- Music by Blue Ribbon Band
- Friday, August 30th: Noon - 10 p.m. -- Pork Belly "8 Ways" 8-11 p.m. -- Music by Southbound
- Saturday, August 31st: 2-10 p.m. Hog Roast featuring fresh carving stations ($25) 8-11 p.m. Music by The Delta Routine + Hero Jr.
- Sunday, September 1st: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. -- Biker Brunch 2-5 p.m.: Music by Johnny T-Bird