Liven up a regular salad with this crisp and refreshing summer-inspired salad dressing. Chef Feker joins Real Milwaukee to show you how to prepare a citrus vinaigrette.
- 1 tbsp each of your favorite herbs
such as basil and parsley
- 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp of chopped shallots
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts for garnish
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Sea Salt and pepper to taste
- In a tight lid container, combine the vinegar, orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, shallots, mustard, herbs and olive oil. Close top and shake vigorously.
- Once mixed, drizzle on your greens, add the pine nuts and cheese and then toss.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.